Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessing 114- Job 42:2

"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. (Job 42:2)

Job here has finally realized that whatever God decides to do, he brings it into being. No one can thwart what he purposes to do. That means whatever he has decided for you as a child of God, he will bring it to fulfillment. no one can thwart what he has purposed for you. As a New Testament believer, you must remember what Jesus has said regarding you; you, who has believed that Jesus is your Good Shepherd.
Jesus said,
"......I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. (John 10:10)
'
That's the plan and purpose that God has regarding you. But how can one have an "abundant life" in the midst of such terrible problems that plague our world? Quite an "enigma". Yet if we lean on the Lord for all the small and big things of our life, we can surely experience this "abundant life" that Jesus is talking about. That's why in the same chapter Jesus said, '"I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, (John 10:14) and also
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; (John 10:27)

Jesus, here is talking about a personal relationship where his sheep hear his voice. This is not a one time experience but a life long relationship. If we are willing to enter into such an relationship, only then we can experience the "abundant life" that Jesus spoke of.

His plans for you are concrete and they are for your blessing; to give you a hope and a future. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment