Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessing 105- Isaiah 41:13

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

Though spoken by the Lord to Israel as a nation, think of it today as the Lord speaking to you. The Lord has taken hold of your right hand to strengthen you and he promises to help you.

In the same chapter we read the Lord saying the following,
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

In Psalm 18, the psalmist tells the Lord,
You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. (Psalm 18:35)

The saving, sustaining, strengthening, helping right hand of the Lord has been stretched forth towards you and he will bring about a change in the adverse circumstances that you are facing today. Trust in your Savior Jesus.

Confess with your mouth this day what David said,
I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)

In the days to come you will be able to acknowledge the Lord's power upon your life saying,
Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand. (Psalm 20:6)

and also join with the psalmist in praising your Savior saying,
Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness. (Psalm 48:10)

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment