Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessing 86- Daniel 6:22

My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, O king." (Daniel 6:22)

Daniel says he was found "innocent in God's sight."
I wonder how many of us can say that. Can you? Can I? If we can, then certainly the Lord will not let the lions that we are facing now hurt us.

Speaking about lion, the Apostle Peter writes;
"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8)

The Apostle Paul says,
"But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. (2 Timothy 4:17)"

The lion here was Nero who cunningly opposed Paul; In your case it may be someone you know through whom the devil is trying to destroy your life.

Remember what Daniel said, " The lions have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight."

Your innocence in God's presence will be what delivers you. So, see to it that you are found innocent in His presence. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment